View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 08-01-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saved by Agape love View Post
that's what I am reading right now, and I many aren't following it truly.
I found this in the noob section "The Bible forbids superficial judgment based on appearances and it forbids hypocrisy, but it does not forbid judgment." backed up by this scripture verse "Jn 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
I am just saying that I have witnessed judging based on appearences. And according to the forum's official stance on judgement (and the Bible's) this is wrong but righteous judgement is acceptable. That is all I am doing...righteously judging the statements of some.
Actually your first post was a judgment of US. Now go back to your reading. I highly suggest that your next post appear in the introduction forum.

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.