X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How to be a Good True Christian™ Wife

Originally posted by hopeneverdies View Post
    BibleThumpinBlonde you're truly a great True Christian Wife.

We all should be proud of people like you, and I aspire my wife, which is already on a good path to be a good Christian wife to be more like you.

God bless all the womans who know how to be a True Christian Wife!

Why, thank you Brother. That made my day (even though I'm not officially married yet).
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

So where do you draw the line between rightful execution of God-given husbandly rights, and abuse?

Comment

• Re: How to be a Good True Christian(tm) Wife

all they need to do is get in the kitchen and make me a sammich (in the name of JESUS)
        if not i could stone her right?

Comment

Originally posted by ohlordylordy View Post
          all they need to do is get in the kitchen and make me a sammich (in the name of JESUS) if not i could stone her right?
          Of course not! You cannot stone a woman for not making you a sandwich. What kind of a retarded idiot are you? Please stop talking nonsense and start reading your Holy Bible and start praying to Jesus for a new brain. Your current brain is obviously damaged beyond repair.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

My parents makes me and my sisters cook tea for everybody. So wouldnt it be a good idea to teach your female children how to cook, so when they get married they can cook for their husbands?
            Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
            Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeks-Angel View Post
              My parents makes me and my sisters cook tea for everybody. So wouldnt it be a good idea to teach your female children how to cook, so when they get married they can cook for their husbands?
              That would indeed be a good idea. But it is also a good idea to train girls like you to serve to prepare them to become good mothers later on.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                That would indeed be a good idea. But it is also a good idea to train girls like you to serve to prepare them to become good mothers later on.
                It is a good idea since I have started to cook dinners for my family.

I am learning to become a good housewife when the time come because of whats happend to my sister. It was such a sad thing.
                Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
                Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeks-Angel View Post
                  It is a good idea since I have started to cook dinners for my family.

I am learning to become a good housewife when the time come because of whats happend to my sister. It was such a sad thing.
                  My mother taught me to cook when I was 5 saying that by then, I was old enough to handle the stove, how to manage a household since I could walk, and she been teaching me how to be a mother all her life, since she is a good example, especially when she is disciplined.
                  "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by lstark16 View Post
                    My mother taught me to cook when I was 5 saying that by then, I was old enough to handle the stove, how to manage a household since I could walk, and she been teaching me how to be a mother all her life, since she is a good example, especially when she is disciplined.
                    Dearest Sister Stark,

What a fine example you are of Christian purity and devotion. I pray that our Lord richly blesses you and instills within you even more grace! May His Holy Spirit fill you with power, understanding, and wisdom.

Hugs,
                    NRL

PS: Did you make that outfit yourself? I love it!
                    1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
                    Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
                    Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
                    Locations in 50 States and Canada
                    !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
                    Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
                    Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Dear Sweet Sister Lamb,

You are a paragon of grace and Christian devotion; I admire you greatly! I made the outfit myself and I made similar outfits for my younger sisters. I have all my younger sisters reading your posts (on age-appropriate topics) with me since us girls are trying to model you. We are working on becoming True Christians and we are so grateful for such wonderful role models!

Love,
                      Elizabeth

P.S. What is your favorite pie to make?
                      "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Don't you women already have your own forum for discussing this kind of stuff? Why are you here in the lounge?
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          Don't you women already have your own forum for discussing this kind of stuff? Why are you here in the lounge?
                          Brother King,

I shall respect your wishes, but I didn't think this particular area was restricted by gender. I apologize for causing my sister in Christ to sin by upsetting you. Sister Stark, I will respond to your questions in the prayer shack.

Yours in Jesus
                          NRL
                          1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
                          Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
                          Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
                          Locations in 50 States and Canada
                          !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
                          Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
                          Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                            Mr. King,

I am sorry for having offended you with my chit-chat here on this forum. I will continue my discussion in the women's section. Please forgive me.

Yours in Christ,
                            Elizabeth

Comment

very simple

1:always have her Bible on bag

2:cook for her husband.
                              3:read cookbooks
                              4:does everything the man say without contradiction
                              5:beg for his zaat to mothering more and more true Christian soldiers

Comment

I do not know how good I am, it seems to me to call myself good would be getting above my station and would indicate pride in myself or boasting, which would be a sin.

I am a homemaker, so I keep the house clean and tidy at all times. This can be trying with 3 small children and one (we believe one, but there might be 2 in there) on the way, but it is my privelage to have a home to keep, so I keep it nice.

I have charted for my husband our discipline and maintainence spankings, and what tools have the greatest effect so they can be used on an infraction level basis.

I have a star chart for naughty or good behaviour for me and my older 2 children. Thihelps my husband to see at a glance what areas need addressing.

I have a menu for dinner and breakfast each day. My husband can choose from any of 14 dishes, which reduces in number over the duration of a fortnight until our next shopping trip.

I do not answer back to him, nor do I sit on the furniture when he is home unless I have been invited to do so

I obey most of his orders without complaint, there are some however I find distressing and I am not sure if I should obey as is my place as a woman or if his orders are a sign Satan is taking over his soul. I hope I can find the answers here, so that I can be a better wife for him

I bathe his feet every Saturday

There are always freshly baked cookies, cakes or pies. I also make ice cream.

If he is out, I stay up until he is home, so I can massage his shoulders or be available for his desires.

When his friends are over for games or sports, I keep the beer and snacks coming, and the children out of the way. Man time is important.

For now that is all I can think of.
                                Mark 14:38 'watch ye and foray, lest ye enter into temptation, the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak'

Thessalonians 5:17 'pray without ceasing'

Comment

Working...
                                X