View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Q'uran VS Hitler's Mien Kamph: the cheat sheet - 11-25-2013, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael ibn Ibrahim View Post
You do know Jesus (pigs be upon him) preached Jihad, don't you?

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Hello Izmael ibn Ibrahim.

You are reading more in to that verse than is there it says to bring them to Jesus and slay them before Him not to keep doing it after He left He was crucified and buried and then He woke up and now He is in Heaven with His Father who is also Him so He is not here right now.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I do not remember any pigs on Jesus in the Bible I would have marked that with a Post-It note maybe that story is in the Koran.

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.