View Single Post
(#216)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-05-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by satellitemind View Post
You can't just stop loving someone. You can't just be like "Okay, I'm gonna stop loving this person right now" and it happens. It takes time to get over someone you love/loved, it takes time for love to wear off.
Yes you can just stop loving someone. I have to presume that you are just a youngster who really has not experienced too much of life. That by the way was not mean to sound condescending. I was just pointing out a reality. When one has Jesus by the side, anything is possible. You don't "give in" to lusts, you don't give into temptations. Notice I said give in. What YOU claim as being uncontrollable is a shortfall of yours or anyone else claiming the same as you do. Of course I know people who claim that they "can't help loving him" (as example), but usually the reason why the can't help comes into it, is because they have no inner strength and have become dependant on the other human being. The ONLY things we have no control over is breathing, the feeling of hunger and expulsion of bodily fluids and what sex we were born as. Everything else is a life choice on that level.

Quote:
So that makes it alright for them to commit gay acts because it meant nothing to them and all they were really doing was playing with someone else's feelings, but real homosexuals are wrong because they actually love this person and don't want to hurt them?
Again, there is no such thing as a real homosexual. It is someone just giving in to their lustful urges. My first husband(he passed away) used to preach the word of God around the gay areas of Paddington in Sydney Australia. Some of the stories he came home with were not of love at all, but blantant lustful promiscuity that these fellows were more than happy to share. Holes in walls for anonymous oral sexural acts, darkened rooms where the partner wasn't known with the "out hole" being probed with multiple instruments, few of them organic. These things were boasted about by those involved and many of them had multiple sexual partners in one night.

Quote:
Your point would be valid if I wasn't a straight girl with a boyfriend, thanks
Well I am not to know considering you have gone out of your way to lead the gay parade on this thread. I will have to take you at your word that you are a female.

Quote:
Yes please.
I will post it next. I had to get some sleep earlier and in all honesty, I forgot to search for it. Running a household and a business takes it out of a gal.

Quote:
Well at the end of the day, if God is real and I do go to hell for this, I wouldn't really mind. At least I wouldn't have spent my life being too scared to do stuff because God might punish me for it.
That's the thing though. You are obviously of the opinion that we with the love of the Lord on our side are missing out on something. We aren't.
I suppose when it comes down to it, I don't see the not being allowed to murder someone, steal others belongings, being faithful to my husband, loving Jesus, not lying about my friends, not lying to my friends or others, honoring my parents (well they are dead now so.. but when they were alive I honored them) or have Jesus (or heavenly) statues in my house....and keeping my Sundays for God and to acknowledge my love for Him.. as a hard ask, or to be things I even have to contemplate giving up doing. In fact, I would be horrified if anyone thought that any of the above was a chore to uphold, not only to God, but to themselves.

You seem to be a level headed person so the only one I reckon you have a problem with is loving God, again taking you from what I see of you and from you, on here.

Just what is it you fear?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!