View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member

Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Civilization collapses as makers Go Galt! Yacht Parade cancelled! - 12-30-2012, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
I tried to find out how much of the federal budget goes to Obama's salary, but the government is engaging in a coverup. Look, it's not even on the chart:

All this talk of financial cliff. I can solve it with common sense right now.

Military: It's expensive but we need to be safe from terrorists. Trim a little, if possible.
Education: I've been to school already, I don't need that. Abolish.
Transportation: I've got a car, I don't need that. Abolish.
Health: I'm doing alright and mamma's on medicare. Abolish.
Administration of Justice: OK, we can keep that but CUT by 50%.
Veterans: Didn't we pay them already under Military? Abolish.
Housing assistance: I've got a house already - duh! Abolish.
International affairs: I don't even want to know what that is - abolish.
National resources and environment: OK, we need to preserve the oil.
General science blah blah: Abolish.

The rest is just annoying little stuff - who cares? That's already about a trillion saved in my budget plan without getting into the petty stuff. Job done.