View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Pedantic Pubescent Pedophile Papist Proselytizer
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick

Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Wash O'Hanley addressing concerns regarding pee-wee football - 09-26-2007, 05:02 AM

I challenge your Landover Sultan Strom Thurmonds to a game against my St. Thomas Aquinas Knights in an exhibition game.

If you win, you get to ban me from the boards permanently.
But if I win, the Pastors have to hand over Landover Baptist's deed to me, and I will turn the building into STA's sister parish, St. Albert the Great Catholic Church.

Do you accept, or are you chicken?

If you accept, just get ahold of parishoner Michael Burmeister on Facebook, and you two will settle this over a game of Blackboard Football on there.

ACTS 5:29

Quote:
But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?