View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Christ Certified Ex-Negro - A white man's white man
True Christian™

Silver Tither True Christian™ Christian Love Saved 1 Year Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Real American™ True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Tithing Manager

Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Atomic Foundations of Science Debunked - 01-21-2008, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
What a strange idea. Where would they get these so-called "morals" from? A Christian is a follower of Christ, one who obeys Christ's commands. Did He tell us to rape and murder?

In what sense can we "see" atoms, if not with our eyes? I get my knowledge of my own religion from God's word, not secular science.
This reminds me of the secularist's newest "anything but Jesus" theory.

Dark Matter and Dark Energy. They say it doesn't emit light and they cannot see it... but it's there. There is an unknown force in the universe shaping planets and stars that is invisible. Instead of just admitting it is Jesus, they pull crazy ideas out of their behinds. Anything to deny the All-Encompassing power of God. Secular science is so pathetic.