X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja

Why? Why? How the heck did you guys create Racism for us? I seriously dont get it? Eskimoes?? Thats in Greenland, the man who named my country was a big non-christian idiot, more then anything i wish we could change the name, but i will never abandon it, just like Americans keep on talking about never abandoning they're precious America. Christians are the truly good people of the world and the only ones who deserve God's love, but something like this is unforgiveable, and i really am insulted.

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousGuy View Post
      Christians are the truly good people of the world and the only ones who deserve God's love,
      That is the only thing you said which happens to be true.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousGuy View Post
        Why? Why? How the heck did you guys create Racism for us? I seriously dont get it? Eskimoes?? Thats in Greenland, the man who named my country was a big non-christian idiot, more then anything i wish we could change the name, but i will never abandon it, just like Americans keep on talking about never abandoning they're precious America. Christians are the truly good people of the world and the only ones who deserve God's love, but something like this is unforgiveable, and i really am insulted.
        You are insulted because your country came here and disrespected us. We gave our most sincere imprecatory prayer like King David did. It came true and you are offended?

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

No! God is obviously offended with you.

Isaiah 34
        2For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
        3Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
        4And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
        5For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
        6The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
          You are insulted because your country came here and disrespected us. We gave our most sincere imprecatory prayer like King David did. It came true and you are offended?

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

No! God is obviously offended with you.
          hahaha i really cant believe that some one actually listen to you people
          you have no clue what you Ar talking about you done even know what Iceland is don't know the flag have no clue where it is and how many live there i live in Norway and i am really a same to SE shit like this and you put that bible name to it same to you all
          And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

Originally posted by friend of good View Post
            hahaha i really cant believe that some one actually listen to you people
            you have no clue what you Ar talking about you done even know what Iceland is don't know the flag have no clue where it is and how many live there i live in Norway and i am really a same to SE shit like this and you put that bible name to it same to you all
            Dear eskimo,

Please start a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum so that we can greet you properly. We want to get to know you!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

P.S. Use the American language this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
              Dear eskimo,

Please start a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum so that we can greet you properly. We want to get to know you!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

P.S. Use the American language this time.
              wel mister. Zechariah i wil not use the American language thats yours not mine. And as for Introduction i don't Se need for you cal me Introduction so there you have it how can a Introduction of Eskimo be you tel me
              And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

• Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykjavik!

so you give me warning for this.you cal me Eskimo i do not live in Iceland so what is up whit you pepole

Comment

• Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykjavik!

so you give me warning for this.you cal me Eskimo i do not live in Iceland so what is up whit you pepole
                  Friend, I think you got ahold of some rancid blubber and it's making you loopy.

Now, how about that introduction, huh? We want to get to know you!

YiC,

Zech
                  sigpic

Comment

wel mister. Zechariah i wil not use the American language thats yours not mine.
                    You appear to be more retarded than the average retard.

And if you don’t speak the American language, how come you decided to join a forum where all communication is in American? You must be a troll; nobody can be that stupid for real.
                    Stop whining
                    (1 Thessalonians 5:18) - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
                    (1 Corinthians 10:10) - Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer
                    (Psalm 106:25) - But murmured in their tents, And hearkened not unto the voice of the LORD
                    (Ephesians 4:29) - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers

Comment

Originally posted by John North View Post
                      You appear to be more retarded than the average retard.

And if you don’t speak the American language, how come you decided to join a forum where all communication is in American? You must be a troll; nobody can be that stupid for real.
                      it takes on to know one right troll Eskimo stupid retard and this is coming from a man of god “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability look at you for example

Comment

it takes on to know one right troll Eskimo stupid retard and this is coming from a man of god “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability look at you for example
                        If your next post is not an introduction, you're gone.

YiC,

Zech
                        sigpic

Comment

If your next post is not an introduction, you're gone.

YiC,

Zech
                          My name is Gabríel and I was born in northern Iceland. Currently living in Norway.

Comment

My name is Gabríel and I was born in northern Iceland. Currently living in Norway.
                            Thank you.

When did you first reject Christ's temporary sacrifice?
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

When did you first reject Christ's temporary sacrifice?
                              What?

Comment

What?
                                It's obvious that you have dismissed Jesus from your life and instead now spit in His face. What was the catalyst for that abrupt change?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X