View Single Post
(#987)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-04-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatMe View Post
I never said you murdered her but that you were in some way justifying what had happened to her, and even if she wasn't murdered is still shocking that you put that kind of stuff here
Why, aren't you the one telling us that we need to wake up and learn what the real world is like? Well that's the real world sunshine, WAKE UP!

Quote:
And you're the sick, I don't even know your husband and I don't care to know him either, I'm only 18 years old, I don't want some old freak who spank his wife with me, that's gross, so you can keep him. If you use that as an argument I suggest you to shut the hell up you stupid old woman
He didn't spank me you bitch, he corrected me. AND IT'S ALL YOUR piffleING FAULT!

IF YOU HAD A FEMININE BONE IN THAT SPOILED BRAT OF A BODY, YOU'D LEARN SOME piffleING MANNERS! I'M SORRY YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU SO MUCH THEY CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO TEACH YOU ANY, BUT MY piffleING TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS MORE MATURE AND BETTER MANNARED THAN YOU piffleING HEATHEN! ARE YOU EVEN HOUSEBROKEN? OR DO YOU SHIT IN THE CORNER OF YOUR BEDROOM EXPECTING YOUR MOMMY TO CLEAN IT UP?

You claim to know god "so well" and yet when we post scripture, you can't be bothered to read it because you know everything better than the Bible, than people who have been studying the Bible longer than you've been alive, and better than GOD HIMSELF because you're such a spooiled little stupoid princess who has never had to face a hard day in her entire life.

I PRAY THAT GOD HEAPS COALS ON YOUR HEAD! I PRAY THT HE PUNISHES YOU WITH THINGS THAT i CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE, i PRAY THAT HE MAKES YOUR LIFE SO MISERABLE THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND IT!

You've done enoug piffleing damage on this board. YOU ARE THE CHILD OF SATAN!

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the fatherof it.

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH YOU BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! YOU DON
T CARE ABOUT ANYONE EXCEPT YOURSELF! YOU'RE A SPOILED BRAT WHO NEEDS TO HAVE THE SIN BEATEN OUT OF YOU WITH AN IRON ROD!

Just remember what Jesus has in store for you....

Psalm 89:31-32 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

Revalation 9:5-6 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Matthew 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 14:10-11 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever.

Enjoy you god mocking heathen, I can't wait to watch after what you've done on this board.

Drama queen