View Single Post
(#29)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why was Jesus Circumcised? - 01-18-2014, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
We clearly have a bit more research to do on this issue. An ancient theologian has surmised that the rings around the planet Saturn are actually Christ Jesus' Holy Prepuce.

If when GOD ended his hunting season at Noah's time he

Genesis 9:13

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

And it was just a bow, not a previous part of baby JESUS holy tally-waker.

Bow in the sky, prepuce ... IN SPACE!

And once outside of earth it could regain its divine size.

An people still wonder if jesus could have married.

Saturn is twice the diameter of Uranus and the rings are way spread from the planet.

PRAISE THE LORD!