X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

I couldn't aggree with you more

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
      Hello Stucka,

This is a family friendly forum and the Christians welcome anyone who comes as a friend. There also is an introduction forum where you can introduce yourself. It is a polite thing to do.

Kind regards,

Roland
      Originally posted by God-Is-A-Lie View Post
      I couldn't aggree with you more
      How nice of you, dear missy! Now you can go to the Introduction Forum and join us in Worship!

Isaiah 14:1
      For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

There is like no need to make drama about 1 game, no one became terrorist, murderer or anyone like this because of one game....

Comment

You make people that believe in game look very dumb, so let's stop this all, go read bible, pray to god, let's just stop this.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, friend. Which church do you go to? What's your favorite Bible passage? Tell us more about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
              hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67
              Your just mad because you were born in a different time when video games were "non violent" but Gabe Newell is not the devil because he makes VIDEO GAMES not Hellish crappy stuff i hope you learn that video games are a great part of society and that tf2 is also not homosexual. CUZ THE MEDIC IS A MEDIC OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOVE WHAT HE DOES.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperTheULF View Post
                OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOVE WHAT HE DOES.
                You're confused, dear. Gays love what he does because he does gay stuff with them. True Christians™ join the Lord Christ in hating the Gays (Leviticus 18:22).
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Im atheist full stop. how the fuck is tf2 gay and "get behind me doctor" how in the world is that gay

Comment

Originally posted by ILikeDonuts View Post
                    Im atheist full stop. how the piffle is tf2 gay and "get behind me doctor" how in the world is that gay

I would answer to you, but I don't know who you are. I only know that you like donuts (that's fine) and you are atheist (that is not fine)

Please go to the intro forum, and introduce yourself. Maybe later we can give you an answer.

As an alternative, you can read the truckload of posts that have answered what you are asking already. Your choice, lady.
                    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

What's wrong with gays? Let them be.. If they love eachother, then let them love eachother, they didnt kill your family jeez...

Comment

Originally posted by WhoLikeChurch View Post
                        What's wrong with gays? Let them be.. If they love eachother, then let them love eachother, they didnt kill your family jeez...
                        Personally, we have nothing against gays.

God does, though:

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
                        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

They are just games everyone, there are games for everyone, for children, teens, and adults.
                          You shouldn't let children play this game, because obviously it's not for kids, but for people that are 16 years old, sooo, yeah...

Comment

*that are atleast 16 years old

Comment

Theyare just games everyone, there are games for everyone, for children, teens, and adults.
                              You shouldn't let children play this game, because obviously it's not for kids, but for people that are 16 years old, sooo, yeah...

To paraphrase Ralph Nader, homoerotic games are unsafe at any age.
                              Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

They are just games everyone, there are games for everyone, for children, teens, and adults.
                                Sorry, I am missing the argument to support your statement. Please expand, and quote the Bible often. Thanks.
                                1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Working...
                                X