View Single Post
(#1857)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Messicant Perv Homer Messicant Messicant Messicant

I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 07-06-2014, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Why the hate, friend?

Have you ever though of letting Jesus into your life?

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God."
Romans 3:10 "There is none righteous; no, not one."

YIC

There's more than just one way to be happy, why you think people needs religion in their lives to feel complete? I think you're nothing but slaves of that book, bible doesn't allow people to think, to learn things beyond divine stuff and it had been responsable for horribles crimes, discrimination and deaths during human history, and now you say a video game is going to hurt your children just by playing it? Even before video games existed there were violent people, wars, murders and more, if you analize it, bible is a million times worse than video games