Thread: War on Easter.
View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Furry

MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: War on Easter. - 04-02-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
Cause we eat them. My kids does the skinning (the manly part) and my wife does the cooking (the feminine part). Its an annual tradition in my family to eat hares instead of eating chocolate hares, if you were to invite Jesus for dinner, what would it be, and what do you think He would appreciate? Hare or chocolate hare?
Considering he was Jewish and the time of year, I'd probably serve lamb, wine, eggs, horseradish and matzoh.

Quote:
Genesis 27:3
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Leviticus 17:13
And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.
If youre killing these animals to feed your family then I take back what I said. But what you first said sounded like you were killing bunnies to get even with them for the Easter Bunny.