View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Newton is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Atomic Foundations of Science Debunked - 01-22-2008, 08:12 PM

My grandmother is headmistress of a school for people with special needs and severe learning disabilities, I'll enquire to see if they have any spaces for you guys. Your brains are obviously very small to not be able to comprehend the magnitude of science.

Show me how carbon dating has "disproved" these claims that you tell me about Reuben.

Carbon dating proves many things which are beneficial to Christians.

Victory, I have NEVER come across someone who is so umbelievably inane. I have specified countless times that I am a Christian, I am also not confused. If I were confused I would not be able to make sense of what I am typing.

I have read the Bible many times, being a Christian its something you do.

I do not try to make sense of Gods wisdom, that would be foolish. If I understood God then I would be God. Are you that stupid? If you are not, prove it to me.

I simply revel in the awesome power of Christ, and how His hand is in everything. In the mountains, in the awesome power of volcanoes, in the music of the wind. I marvel at the intricate web of life that we belong to and the menagorie of creatures that His infinite wisdom created. I like to study Gods poetry and the more I learn, the more in awe of Him I become.

I have been given an infringement, as apparently I am an atheist. This is a lie, I am a Christian and I do not like being falsely accused. It might be time to go over the 10 Comandments and read about how falsely accusing someone is a sin.