View Single Post
(#71)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected eskimo
Under Investigation

annabethchase is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.annabethchase is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.annabethchase is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Holocaust, a part of God's divine plan - 04-17-2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
I sincerely doubt there was any foul play in those concentration camps. How many Jews were rounded up in those things? How many people actually died? If we take into account that the average 7-day cruise ship has at least one death, I don't think it is far-fetched to believe that the 6 million Holocaust deaths were all a result of natural causes and blown out of proportion by the scare tactics and fear mongering of the Liberal Left.
No foul play? Are you stupid? Have you seen Schindler's list, or the Hiding Place? have you learned about it? There is a holocaust museums, and concentration camps that have been preserved. They used gas chambers, crematoriums, they starved them to death, and worked them to death, and buried them alive. They died in transport from being shoved into unsanitary conditions and being brutalized and raped and beaten. 6 MILLION PEOPLE were murdered...there are pictures and real person accounts of the survivors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
So you are saying it really was not just careless work place safety habits at the German Wonder Bread factories?

If it was a genocide, why didn't the joos simply hide someplace other than the ovens at the factories. I don't know, it just does not seem very smart. You would of thought they would of hidden in their bank vaults with all their stolen money. No fires in there!

It is hard to believe that 6 million were killed, seems like it did not even make a dent.
They TRIED to hide...The Hiding Place is a real account of a woman who attempted to hide them. And they were FORCED into the factories. Most of them didn't have any place to go. This was WWII there wasn't nearly as many banks, and they didn't have vaults. Jews were an accepted art of the community. They were tailors and mechanics and watchmakers.
And yes. 6 million were killed. It seems small since the world's population is about 7 billion! it was about 1/1000 of the poulation killed. That is still a lot. Most of the jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and anyone who disagreed with hitler killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
All I know is there was nothing about this in the KJV Bible as the 'holocaust' as you call it occurred after 1611, if it really did. I go by what I hear and read. I guess what I do not understand is what difference it makes. Being none of these joos were True Christians, they were all doomed to Eternal Damnation in Hell anyway, that is for sure. So what difference does a day make?
Of course there is nothing in the bible. The bible is not a history textbook, not recent history anyways. The holocaust happened a long time after the bible was written. It isn't constantly updated, so it wouldn't be in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
You have to admit, the joos are world famous for being connivers and liars. It just seems like common sense to assume that they made up most of this "holocaust" story to gain a permanent badge of victimhood.

God does work in mysterious ways...
Did they make up the mass graves, and the concentration camps, and hitler's Mein Kamph? Did they edit the photos, and the first hand survivor accounts? there is so much evidence of the Holocaust. It's not just a story.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28
Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. Acts 10:34-35