View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

YouRaiseMeUp is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.YouRaiseMeUp is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The End of The World and The Rapture - 10-24-2015, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
I'm not about to start offering advice here and the passage from Genesis I posted contains some information about what went wrong in Eden. And at various other locations. In the immediately following verse:
GENESIS 6
2 The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
It was the worst of times, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of unbelief, it was the season of Darkness, it was the winter of despair, we had nothing before us, we were all going directly away from Heaven. Filled with demon babies were there any pure progeny left?

This is what you should ask the Pastors. Because if there were not then the sin of Eve will contaminate every baby.

Every baby including you. Adults grown from contaminated babies prancing around nude with Bibles does not evoke the best of times for me. Pouncing unclothed like a gazelle or one of those hairless dogs is not for me the spring of hope. More like a winter of discontent in which all I desire is the mender of bad souls.

Soon He will be returning and I wonder, how would I like Him to see me?
It will be quite difficult for me to find a contaminated baby to kill, but as God once instructed Abraham to kill his own son as a test of his will, if it is required and will lead me to the righteous path of Heaven, it will be done.