View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

YesImHellbound is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer - 06-09-2007, 02:03 AM

I wanted to take a go at this as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Here is some questions for the scientific theocrats of the Darwinist Gestapo to try and answer;
  • If we evolved from fish, why haven’t sharks, who according to your theory predate us, evolved into land animals and are hunting us?
As stated by the previous member, different species evolve differently.
  • If Noah’s flood didn’t happen then how do explain the evidence of a great flood on Mars?
I also was going to ask where is this evidence, and how would that prove anything in relation to Earth?
  • If evolution is survival of the fittest then how do explain the continued survival of unsuccessful groups of stupid humans?
Not just luck. People continue to survive because of medical research and improvements, which save countless lives that would otherwise die off.
  • If we are evolving why don’t we have third arms now?
The person before me continuously seems to have said what I wanted to say anyways, but as he or she said, evolution does work by what someone wants, and mutations are unpredictable.
  • If we are evolved to nature our young then how do you secular humanist explain your groups pathological desire to kill yours with abortions?
I don't understand where you gather that we have a "pathological desire to kill [ours] with abortions." Just because some are pro-choice does not mean it is a 'desire' for any of us.
  • If humanity was roughly a million people living at one time. If the human race is 150,000 years old like you maintain that means there have been 150,000,000,000 who lived before the current era. If each corpse takes up 3 by 6 feet then that means the remains of human ancestors cover 1350 billion square feet of the earth! Why are we not buried under the remains of 150 billion people?
Again I agree with the previous poster. Cremation was the first idea that came to my mind, then I also would have said decomposition. The previous poster had another explanation, which I had forgotten, but is correct; scavengers.

Well evolutionist, I am waiting.
I'm curious what you are waiting for when all of your questions are rather easily explained, and I would of thought that someone of your position on this forum would have already searched for these answers in the past.