View Single Post
(#1685)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Furry Retard Posting

GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.GoldenShower is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 02-10-2016, 07:21 PM

I am answering the first set of delluded arguments, as i simply have not the time nor the patience to explain more to you. As you believe atheists are dumb, I shall turn this back at you.

1)The Harry Potter books exist. I can hold them in my hand, but that does not probe the existence of wizards, magic wands or magic schools in Scotland. I am also not stupid enough to think that Dumbledore wrote the HP books, to turn your own logic (if you can call it that) back on you.

2)We did not evolve from monkeys, we share a common anscestor with them. The whole meaning of life is to pass on genes and therefore ensure the survival of the next generation.
3) The Big Bang happened when a singularity (a point at which there is nothing) was dense enough to expand out on itself, continually expaning, creating the main forces. Gravity, WNF, SNF ect, It also bonded protons, nuetrons and electrons to form the first atoms of hydrogen, helium and a small amount of lithium. These elements formed gas clouds which, after the effects of gravity produced stars which forge the other elements up to Iron in their cores by nuclear bonding. These stars eventually die, explode and scatter the elements around them around the cosmos. These elements come together in the same way the stars did (gravity) to form the next generation of stars as well as planets. If a planet is in the goldilocks zone of it's nearest star, then the conditions will be right for life to evolve there.
4) Firstly, no- dinosuars and humans did not inhabit the Earth at the same time, and far from it, considering the Earth is millions of years old. Noah's ark could not have existed for, if a ship that size were made of wood, then it would have warped and twisted in the sea and broken to shreds, especially with the mass of all the animals on it. The fossil record would also show animals migrating to their home from the place the ark landed.