View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash, godless pervert

Cherry-picker Sissy Cry Baby

Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Dr. Creation is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: What's your desktop background? - 04-07-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Like this?

Or this?

Or maybe this?

This one isn't much of a "sports car," but it sure does pack a powerful message for the suburban family on the go, in everything glorifying the LORD!

I love the colors and the animals representing Noah's Ark on this wonderful car!

I think any one of these would make a great background for the serious Christian!

I didn't know cars like this existed. I am going out to paint my car like that right now!

None