View Single Post
(#1439)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert
Under Investigation

Full of it Cancer on Society

Evil Atheist Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Evil Atheist Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Evil Atheist Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 05-15-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedediah View Post
You aren't my neighbor, boy. I suggest you read Pastor Sampson's sermon:
Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?

Besides, I am trying to help you. If my heart was not troubled by the fact that you are choosing eternal damnation over Jesus' kind offer of Redemption, would I be spending my time typing this post to share the Good News with you?

You don't have to go to hell, you know. It's not too late to make the necessary changes in your life, that you may join us in Heaven. All you have to do is satisfy the conditions necessary to receive Jesus' unconditional love. It's a gift, freely given. You just have to turn your life over to Him, fear Him, and obey His commandments for the rest of your life. He died (temporarily) for your sins. It's the least you could do.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
You and me are alike here. We both have the same goal. We both want to help and save others. You want to save them from sin, and I want to them from their narrow-minded, stubborn ways.