View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Novatian from El Sydney - 03-01-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatian View Post
KJV, Romans 5:5

There is salvation and repentance and there is growth and revival.
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Not sure which (per)version you're using, but it's not the Authorized KJV Bible.

Quote:
I am humble, I have approached people to ask them to acknowledge their sins and turn to Jesus, and have been shy as well, too much.

I have been more involved in the more Holy Spirit and more love side of faith. In there, still humble, in prayer, I saw a lady receive love, and saw another lady touched by God to be led by the Spirit through God's word.
Oh, are you another one of those hippie "God loves everyone" people?

Quote:
I have explained and defended the faith amidst neo-pagans and muslims. And invited atheists to thought in a science forum. I have made mistakes. I have made points.
Why aren't you letting the Holy Spirit work through you? That way you don't make any mistakes.

Luke 12:11-12 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Quote:
My hope is my mum and brothers will receive Christ. And my cousins. And Patrimony. I am looking at Bible College options and mission fields, but had a rough upbringing and need freedom myself first.

I think I was a benefit to my late Nanna's salvation.
Well that's nice, although I really need to know what "bible" you aussies are reading from, because it's way off.

Anyway, what church do you attend?

How did you come to find Jesus?

Those were the two main questions you missed in your introduction.

Drama queen