View Single Post
(#95)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Aluc Andersson is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Aluc Andersson is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please Pray for Eskimos, Victims of the Finnish Holocaust - 02-26-2013, 11:49 AM

I happened to stumble on this thread while reading and searching Christian related forums, and this topic caught my attention, since I am native Finn. I understand that this topic is quite old now and probably buried, but if you don't mind I'd like to correct some small misinformation I noticed.

First of all, I have some access to some national secrets since good friend of mine works in SUPO (Finnish national Police of sorts. The unit keeps our politicians safe and stuff like that.) You must understand that I can't provide too many sources, but I managed to snatch some info about this Eskimo holocaust.

Indeed Finland played a big part in this, but it was partly eskimo's fault too. During the time when pre-Finnish settlers arrived to land (though they served under Sweden that time, even if most Finns wont talk much about those dark, dark times.. ) the settlers encountered the Eskimos. Small in numbers, the settlers decided that it was wise to keep some distance from Eskimos. Time passed and Finn quickly mapped the whole land in silence, without much resistance fro Eskimos. Until one day Eskimos suddenly, and without any warning attacked some villages. Later the reason was uncovered. Eskimos, mainly the tribe known as "Rauma" were furious to Finns since they had built village above they're sacred KarhuIII grave hill. Finn, inn fear that eskimos attacked again and unsure about they're reasons (they spoke different languages afterall) launched a full scale attack and killed almost all Eskimos. (exept for those that are still working on our mines) Later when Christianity purified Finland, the Finn were so ashamed that they hid the evidence about all that, and most even forgot it ever happened. Now those files rest in same box as Finland's secret space files and "Näsineula project"

I honestly hope that I was able to clarify some questions, and I hope you trust my goodwill in letting you know some truths about this. Also I apologize for my somewhat jumpy story.