View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

roger85 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists - 10-07-2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
1. God is outside the dimensions we can experience: Psalms:90:4: For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. The universe is finite but expanding; that’s the way He made it. You ask how it could be created… well it’s here isn’t it? It MUST have been created.

2. Of the three causes of disease quoted only Malaria is truly parasitical.

3. “The voices in your head,” as you describe them, arise only after your conscience has pricked you; it is therefore not your conscience but Divine Guidance.

4. God is outside space and time

5. Asking for God’s DNA is a bit stupid. I don’t even know yours, how could I know God’s?

6. I am unconvinced by your argument that seems strangely circular.
1. As of right now, there is not proof that the universe is finite. No human have reached the end of it. Unlike earth, we know it's finite because if we start out here, head west, we will eventually end up back here and that is where it ends. When you are asked "how is this or that created", you don't actually answer "how" it is, you answer, it's here, so it must have been created. So it's in fact that you have no proof of anything.

2. Yea, and some are bacteria and virus, which are the creator of disease.

3. Definition of conscience

• motivation deriving logically from ethical or moral principles that govern a person's thoughts and actions
  • conformity to one's own sense of right conduct; "a person of unflagging conscience"
  • a feeling of shame when you do something immoral; "he has no conscience about his cruelty"
It's nothing divine, it's just a person's thoughts and belief.

4. If an object or being is outside of space, cannot be seen by the human eye, if it cannot be tracked by time, it does not exist. Much like the universe, scientists use the word "universe" to define what is beyond earth, it has not been proven to exist.

5. You know what my question meant. If God exists, he must have DNA, did the bible mention what it was?

6. Let's make it straight then. Nobody has truly seen God. God is within our imagination. The voices in our head is a part of our imagination. Imaginations does not exist.