View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash, limp-wristed nancyboy
Under Investigation

jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jay the queer teen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What did Jesus say about homosexuality? Plenty! And He hates it! - 04-22-2015, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
No, you just come to our schools and now churches and teach children to bend over, grab their ankles, and smile.

I'm gay and I stand here knowing I will receive hate and bitterness from these people and you. You people hate when God teaches love. Does Jesus's not say love the person not hate. I can stand here and proclaim I'm Christian and I am but it falls on death ears for you people believe I'm trash and I am only that because I believe my Lord loves me how I am and does not want me to change. Well I will say this to all to hear no matter how much you hate or belittles I love you and I know the Lord loves you even within your hate. I hope you realize the error you are making. But I respect your opinions and I wish you good day my brothers and sisters. I am 16 years old