View Single Post
(#540)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

taylorgregvy999 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US! - 07-10-2014, 07:47 AM

Well I recieved an email for "flamming" and "trolling" your views. It all seemed highly sympathetic ect. ect. It was at that moment that perhaps a tingle of regret sparked inside of me after posting on your Ca of Duty thread(in the thread you claim the game has anal rapage, so you clearly haven't played the game). I read about you being republicans.

I then came across Guy Bayards comment. He stated that it yet there are still people who find your ideas and attitudes agressivly closed minded. But then the dear brother stated that those people should be shot or imprisoned. That is quite a juicy contridiction dear brother I had no idea that such a lack of sense would posses someone.

Much of what I read was either made up or another fat juicy contridiction. The blatant racism and denial of some peoples basic rights is utterly disgusting. The way I interpreted to be was that Jesus Christ died on the cross for everyone's sins but accordingv to you I'm clearly wrong and it's just a handful that he died for.

In actual fact I feel sorry for your minority the most, that you are so blinded and self convinced, just as much as those you hate upon and for that I am deeply ashamed to share the same religion with you.