View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, limp-wristed godmocker

Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 08:26 AM

ok here's a scenario
A Drunk comes home kids say they wish they didn't drink guy gets pissed off punches kid or hits them with a pipe

A Baptist comes home kids say something like I wish I could play video games or ask about why you won't let them and so you get mad and punch them or beat them with a pipe

where is the difference both parents beat there kids is the only difference that you are doing it as a act of god

I was spanked as a child that is the only form of any harm that should be put on a child and should only be used as a last resort.
And the problem i have with this is that this kids can not defend themselves i would love to see one of you people try to hit me for being atheist. Have fun with either being in jail for assault and battery charges or have fun recovering from the hospital after I make you bite the curb.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3