View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Homeschooling Advice? - 02-01-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
The LORD hates critical thinking precisely because it leads to thinking critically about the faith, and in turn about the nature and character of Jesus, whom we cannot see, hear, touch, or converse with, but can nevertheless live with Him in our hearts - if we know how. No school book will ever teach how simply because it will look like a bunch of gobbledygook passed off as spiritual realities to anyone who is paying attention or possesses higher order analytical thinking skills.
Thank you for the detailed and descriptive response! I will definitely take the steps necessary to eliminate all of that worthless critical thinking cluttering up my children's minds. I'll pass on your inspirational words to Mrs. Redmond.

NOTE: Despite similarities in likeness and name, I am NOT famous Evangelist speaker Jack Redmond. That is a DIFFERENT Jack Redmond.