View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Rock Worshipper
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Star Finder is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Dolphins and Evolution! - 05-21-2008, 06:07 PM

I am interested to know if you have had any sex with these dolphins. I have heard that they are highly attracted to hairy lechrous old farts.

How would you feel if they insist on being on top? Would you be okay being the bottom?

I think the gods made dolphins because man was too much like an ape.

"For many cultures across the world, whales and dolphins are associated with divine powers and are seen as superior beings. In ancient Greece, to kill a dolphin was equal to killing a human and was a crime punishable by death. For dolphins were seen messengers for the Gods, and were closely associated with Poseidon's daughters, the Nereids, the goddess of love Aphrodite, the heroine Galatea and the music-loving sun god, Apollo. It was said that the constellation Delphinus, the dolphin, was put in the sky by Poseidon in gratitude to the dolphins for finding his bride Amphitrite."

I know where those stars are, I can help you find them if you like.

I am on the adventure of a lifetime! This is even better than the time I used the plastic stones!