View Single Post
(#11)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 04-09-2008, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
Woooot wooooooooot

Choo-Chug-chug-a-lugga!

Add your Passengers Here!

These folks are going to HELL for being retarded.

"Look Ma! I can Drive!"

"Look Ma! No Hands!"

"Look Ma! I'm an Angel!"

ALL ABOARD!

Any deity who would send a person to hell for being born with a disability is not worthy of worship.

And I'd take eternity in hell with people who have Down's Syndrome over eternity in heaven with a sanctimoniuos bitch who has a glacier where her heart should be (that would be you) any day.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!