View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Lefty Graffiti is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lefty Graffiti is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lefty Graffiti is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible? - 12-08-2009, 01:41 AM

Hey dudes, all this talk about dinosaurs, it really brings back some memories.

A few years ago (not sure exactly when, I have trouble keeping track of time), me and my chick were doing all kinds of recreational chemicals mixed together. Anyway, I started having paranoid hallucinations. That might sound like a blast, but really, it wasn't cool at all. Anyway, I started seeing little baby dinosaurs. They were everywhere, coming through the windows, the walls, the floor, there was just no stopping them. I was freaking out, so I actually called the cops!

When I got off the phone and told my ol' lady that they cops were coming, she also freaked. She said we had to get rid of the drugs, flush them down the toilet or something. Well, that stuff is expensive so I wasn't willing to just flush it - I instead ate the whole stash just as the cops were knocking on the door.

Big mistake! I asked the pigs to shoot the dinosaurs, but instead, they put me in cuffs. First, I was taken to the cop station, and later to some nuthouse where they had me on some other psycho drugs that were just no fun at all. As for my chick, she split on me while I was "in custody." When I finally got out of the funny farm many months later, I went back to the crashpad, but the landlord had rented it out to some other dudes, and told me to get lost. I asked him what he did with my stash of Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd tapes, and he said he threw them out! Bummer!!!

Anyway, now that I'm high on Jesus, I don't do drugs anymore, other than medical marijuana.

But I'd like to attend some of your "tea parties" if I get an invite. I remember (as much as I can remember anything) that Colombian "tea" was pretty potent stuff.

Jesus is far out!
Brother Lefty