X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Babe in Christ Seeks Babe

Originally posted by Velokh View Post
    God is dead
    Don't be silly. I know that my Redeemer lives, because I talked to Him this very morning!

\0/
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Re: Babe in Christ Seeks Babe

Originally posted by Velokh View Post
      God is dead
      Dear Velokh, welcome to this site. Jesus is not dead, for He resurrected to save our sins. Have you ever read the Bible?? Also, please create an introduction thread in the proper forum so that we may meet you and you can introduce yourself.
      "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Working...
      X