X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funny pictures about mohammed!

Originally posted by UnicornsAreReal View Post
    ...Irrelevant picture removed...
    I’ve been searching for a long time now but I can’t find anything funny about Mohammed in your picture. Maybe you posted the wrong picture or maybe you have comprehension issues when reading thread titles? Are you inattentive or are you stupid?
    Stop whining
    (1 Thessalonians 5:18) - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
    (1 Corinthians 10:10) - Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer
    (Psalm 106:25) - But murmured in their tents, And hearkened not unto the voice of the LORD
    (Ephesians 4:29) - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers

Comment

Originally posted by John North View Post
      I’ve been searching for a long time now but I can’t find anything funny about Mohammed in your picture. Maybe you posted the wrong picture or maybe you have comprehension issues when reading thread titles? Are you inattentive or are you stupid?
      Is this a rhetorical question, brother John? Anyone who thinks MOOhammad was anything other than a Satanic plant to derail Christians from their path heard God say "come forth for brains" and they came FIFTH.

The only relevant pictures of MOOhammad would be of him having bestial relations with a camel.
      Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..

Comment

Originally posted by John North View Post
        Är du svensk?
        I'm a pervert and I like it that way

Comment

Originally posted by Carl the wop View Post
          The only relevant pictures of MOOhammad would be of him having bestial relations with a camel.
          That is exactly the kind of funny things I expect in this thread.

Är du svensk?
          Yes and no. I have converted from being a Swede. However, no matter how much I pray I cannot change the fact I was born in that Godforsaken country. But that is of less importance today.
          Stop whining
          (1 Thessalonians 5:18) - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
          (1 Corinthians 10:10) - Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer
          (Psalm 106:25) - But murmured in their tents, And hearkened not unto the voice of the LORD
          (Ephesians 4:29) - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers

Comment

So was the KJV the first Bible? Why God had it written 1600 years after the death of Jesus?
            ..er ..excuse me but aren't you the one saying it was written over 1600 years?

Comment

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
              The Loose Canon - HTML version
              Loose Canon Fan Page
              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
              I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                Hadn't seen this one before:

What about this one?

Comment

Compare this with the atheist brain:

Last edited by Pim Pendergast; 01-25-2014, 12:49 PM.
                  sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Dr PP, that pic (the first one) doesn't work for we mere forum members Second one is clear.

Comment

• Re: Funny pictures about mohammed!

sigpic

Comment

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Due to the foresight of our Pastors and all the Pastors that have come before them, Freehold is safe from attack. The stout walls of our retreat will thwart any attack and our security ministry is stern and vigilant. Otherwise, those Muslims would be trying to blow us up, too.
                          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Comment

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                                I was trying to post an image, but it just sent the link for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X