View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Real American™

BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Female "Bishop" Arrested For Hit And Run - 12-30-2014, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
God's works often fill me with wonder. Sometimes, you just have to step back and admire the complications of His plan. God has used this incident to bring down two people on His smite list with one mighty blow.

On the one hand we have a false pastor; a woman, a dope fiend, a drinker of strong whiskey and a false Christian. Her pride was great and now she is brought low. Glory!

The victim was one of those godless wretches who likes to ride a bicycle among the cars and trucks on the street, the ones you are often tempted to run down on general principles anyway. He was justly punished for his crimes against the traffic flow. As usual, his heathenish friends call for revenge, as they always do when one of their number is flattened by a car. Eventually, the Lord will get them all.
Yes, he was indeed without God. They released a picture of his bicycle. Notice how it says EVEL on it! (They misspelled Evil to throw us off, but we all know what it means!)
Attached Images

Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***