X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry

Originally posted by Walter Van Slyke View Post
    I can't be sure, but I thought I spotted him in the parking lot of Temple *____* near my house last Saturday. If it was him, I'm sure it was to attend a wedding or bar mitzvah and not a regular Saturday service. Now that he has rejected his joodom and accepted Jesus, he would never do that. Right?
    Goodness, I hope and pray not! His people are really irritating decent Christians throughout Europe these days. He'd better stay away from them if he knows what's good for him.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
      ...I want to apologize for killing your Savior...
      Uh, can I point out the obvious (if uncomfortable) here?

If you guys hadn't done that, this whole "Christianity" thing would never have happened. Fizzled out before going anywhere.

If you feel the need to apologize to someone, how about all non-Christians?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        Uh, can I point out the obvious (if uncomfortable) here?

If you guys hadn't done that, this whole "Christianity" thing would never have happened. Fizzled out before going anywhere.

If you feel the need to apologize to someone, how about all non-Christians?
        You sound like that Mexican head case who wrote about recognizing Judas as our savior. (I won't provide a link, lest some of our less spiritually mature readers become confused; ask a pastor what "Tres Versiones de Judas" is.)
        This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Well it's not up to me to accept or deny your apology. That is only up to Jesus Christ our Lord God to do that. But I love Jesus so much and trust in His Saving Grace© that I know he has forgiven you if your testimony is righteous with his majesty.

However, much like the nigras I think it's best to keep even the repenant Christ Killers ™separate though close to the more righteous of the Landover Baptist Church congregation. Remember Matthew 27:25 "
          Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

God bless and you'd better not joo us on your tithing! Seems you have around 2000 years of make up tithing at a minimum of 10%. Let's see, assuming a median income just to enter the campus of Landover Baptist Church which is $500,000 per year..minimum. ...let's see carry the 1, that comes down to a Blessing Tithe To Avoid HellsFire ™ of $100,000,000. And due to the fact you are a former joo (though saved by the blood of Christ) we can only accept a certified cashiers check or gold bullion: no personal checks allowed.
          Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."

Comment

Working...
          X