X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss???

Where in the Bible does it say that you must wait till marrige to kiss.
    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
    abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScienceWins View Post
      Here.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Science=Satan View Post
        What do you care what the Holy Bible says, demon? You wouldn't accept the Word of God if He said the sky was blue!
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
          Yes. Yes, you should.

. . .

Now we start getting into real depraved actions. There is Anal-Oral, known as "analingus" where one person, well you can figure it out. Then there is the mysterious and rarely practiced Anal-Anal, which as far as I know doesn't have a common name, but undoubtedly morally bankrupt homosexuals indulge themselves in this strange fetish in bathroom stalls all across America.

. . .

Still, let's remember what is important: Kissing is sex. Kissing before marriage is fornication. Fornicators burn in Hell. That is all you need to know.
          My dear dear Christian Colleague Rev. Jim Osborne, my fellow believer in the Grace of our Lord.
          When I read you, I have to say that we are practically alike you and me. Two faithful Christian Priests who long ago discovered the despicability of kissing women. I congratulate you

But I have to ask: Do have any further information to share on
          the mysterious and rarely practiced Anal-Anal
          , for I unendingly have to think about it since your mention and it wont let me go

Can you tell if it involves the using of a *** such and such ***? Various sheep and Catholic Priests too in my Diözese own several. Andaccording to yahoo answers that thing can be used for *** such and such *** that could well be your, Rev. Jim Osborne, special Vision of
          the mysterious and rarely practiced Anal-Anal
          Originally posted by yahoo answers
          If you're using one of the long, floppy, bendable ones in partnered sex, you can insert one end into each individual; this can be done vaginally or anally, in a variety of positions (on your backs, vulva-to-vulva, on hands and knees butt-to-butt, etc.). You can also simply use it on your partner like a long version of a normal dildo. If you're super ambitious and enjoy deep-throating, you and your partner can each take an end and see how close you can come to kissing (although that might be a bit advanced, lol).
          I look forward to your own further insights, and lastly may I ask: Do you own yourself such a little love-helper?
          Last edited by Pim Pendergast; 04-06-2014, 04:50 AM. Reason: Discussing gay sex toys
          Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary

Comment

You depraved creep Now you're showing what papist priests are really all about. Vile pervert.

Comment

Yes. Yes, you should.

Even if most of our heathen, libertine society thinks otherwise, kissing is a form of sex. And sex before marriage (fornication) is a terrible sin. Fornicators are right up there with murderers and thieves.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Cor. 6:18
              Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

So, if kissing is sex, and you kiss before marriage, you are damning yourself to Hell.

But, you may be wondering, how is kissing sex? Well, if you are a woman or under 18 years of age, you may want to skip the following section because I will be using graphic, explicit language for the sake of justifying why kissing is sex. Just take me on my word that it is sex. Otherwise, there's a scientific explanation if you're interested..

See, there are three components of sex: Oral, Genital, and Anal. You can take these three components and get a variety of permutations. The most well-known version is Genital-Genital, also known as coitus, and what most people think of when you use the word "sex". There is then Genital-Oral, which is known as "fellatio" and "cunnilingus". Then there is Genital-Anal, which is known as "sodomy" or "anal sex".

Now we start getting into real depraved actions. There is Anal-Oral, known as "analingus" where one person, well you can figure it out. Then there is the mysterious and rarely practiced Anal-Anal, which as far as I know doesn't have a common name, but undoubtedly morally bankrupt homosexuals indulge themselves in this strange fetish in bathroom stalls all across America.

Finally, we get to the last permutation: Oral-Oral, also known as "kissing". Suddenly, kissing doesn't look so innocent when it's in the same category as a man putting his tallywhacker in a woman's cooter, or a homosexual licking the anus of another man. Kissing is no different than these activities! Which makes people that kiss in public on the same level as those baboons which mate in front of tourists at the zoo.

Now, despite the fact that I believe strongly that an unmarried couple should wait until they are married to kiss, I am by no means a prude. It might surprise you but I can be quite liberal and permissive when it comes to sexuality. For example, I think, in certain circumstances, it's okay if an unmarried couple holds hands. I can just hear everyone calling me some "free love hippie" for saying that, but hear me out. As long as a couple is engaged to be married, and they're in the privacy of their own home, and they don't hold hands for more than a couple minutes, then I think it's okay.

Still, let's remember what is important: Kissing is sex. Kissing before marriage is fornication. Fornicators burn in Hell. That is all you need to know.

holy cow I did not know I already fuck the first date

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchs View Post
                holy cow I did not know I already piffle the first date
                Young lady, so you really see any need to have to give us the intimate details of your filthy sexualism?

This is a family site where people com together in Fellowship to share our love for the sweet Lord Jesus.

What ever depraved sex games you get up to you can keep them to your self

People like you with your fancy ways are everything that is wrong with this country today, I expect. Have you no sense of shame?

You need to get right with Jesus: Hell awaits you, little miss. Whether you know it or not. I don't wish Hell upon you but I do know this: God will not be mocked!

All the best.
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

How should I respond at my wedding when my husband kisses me? I have no idea what to do, and I don't want to act like a fool and bring shame on him.
                  "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by lstark16 View Post
                    How should I respond at my wedding when my husband kisses me? I have no idea what to do, and I don't want to act like a fool and bring shame on him.
                    Respond the way he tells you to.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Respond the way he tells you to.
                      Thank you for you advice Pastor Ezekiel. I am so stupid; thank God for men like you!
                      "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Yes. Yes, you should.

Even if most of our heathen, libertine society thinks otherwise, kissing is a form of sex. And sex before marriage (fornication) is a terrible sin. Fornicators are right up there with murderers and thieves.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Cor. 6:18
                        Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

So, if kissing is sex, and you kiss before marriage, you are damning yourself to Hell.

But, you may be wondering, how is kissing sex? Well, if you are a woman or under 18 years of age, you may want to skip the following section because I will be using graphic, explicit language for the sake of justifying why kissing is sex. Just take me on my word that it is sex. Otherwise, there's a scientific explanation if you're interested..

See, there are three components of sex: Oral, Genital, and Anal. You can take these three components and get a variety of permutations. The most well-known version is Genital-Genital, also known as coitus, and what most people think of when you use the word "sex". There is then Genital-Oral, which is known as "fellatio" and "cunnilingus". Then there is Genital-Anal, which is known as "sodomy" or "anal sex".

Finally, we get to the last permutation: Oral-Oral, also known as "kissing". Suddenly, kissing doesn't look so innocent when it's in the same category as a man putting his tallywhacker in a woman's cooter, or a homosexual licking the anus of another man. Kissing is no different than these activities! Which makes people that kiss in public on the same level as those baboons which mate in front of tourists at the zoo.

Now, despite the fact that I believe strongly that an unmarried couple should wait until they are married to kiss, I am by no means a prude. It might surprise you but I can be quite liberal and permissive when it comes to sexuality. For example, I think, in certain circumstances, it's okay if an unmarried couple holds hands. I can just hear everyone calling me some "free love hippie" for saying that, but hear me out. As long as a couple is engaged to be married, and they're in the privacy of their own home, and they don't hold hands for more than a couple minutes, then I think it's okay.

Actually, you are to stay the heck away from all females worldwide! Otherwise, you will end up in Hell so fast your head will spin! Any person who marries at all will burn in Hell for idolatry!

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher1 View Post
                          Actually, you are to stay the heck away from all females worldwide! Otherwise, you will end up in Hell so fast your head will spin! Any person who marries at all will burn in Hell for idolatry!
                          Do you have Scripture to back that up? If there is no marriage, where will the precious little Soldiers for Christ come from?
                          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                          in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                            Do you have Scripture to back that up? If there is no marriage, where will the precious little Soldiers for Christ come from?
                            Don't take any notice, obviously some sort of misogynist. In The Bible we are encouraged to act appropriately and to respect every individual, male or female, slave or free, as they deserve to be respected. In the same way as we know the difference between clean and unclean meat we know that there is clean and unclean kissing.
                            I Thessalonians 5
                            Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
                            KJV .. look up

This is not the same greeting associated with dockland locations at 3 a.m. or upon arrival at the bordello to deliver costumes and gin. No doubt those greetings are enthusiastic even if they're not genuine but are they holy?
                            Well, in a sense I guess a bordello (or seaport alleyway) is "set aside" for some special purpose but that is not really the point is it. Satan is the puppetmaster in those cases, whereas Rev. Osborne offers guidance and sound teaching in matters of propriety and good taste.
                            So no, they are not holy. Is it only the brethren we should greet? Corinth was a hotbed of salacious compulsions, a seaport offering a cosmopolitan selection of co-obsessees but very little in the way of good taste or propriety. Trollop central, sailors galore, exotic intoxicants. Paul knew that and knew about the styles of kissing associated with any such melting pot just as we would if we stood outside a nightclub after about 4 in the morning and because none of these things are holy God smote the joint with an earthquake.

Although the sistern are not mentioned explicitly in II Corinthians having been covered in Paul's first letter it's certain that everyone is included:
                            II Corinthians 13
                            Greet one another with an holy kiss.
                            13 All the saints salute you.
                            14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you All..
                            KJV .. look up

Comment

but isn't hand-holding basically the same as giving someone a "hand job"? and hand jobs are totally sinful, therefore you are promoting SIN on this forum, Pastor. you should be ashamed!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel420 View Post
                                but isn't hand-holding basically the same as giving someone a "hand job"? and hand jobs are totally sinful, therefore you are promoting SIN on this forum, Pastor. you should be ashamed!
                                What's wrong with a hand job? My neighbour and I give each other hand jobs all the time. When I was setting up the nursery for my (not-to-be) son, I asked my neighbour for a hand in mounting the gun racks on the wall. Another day, he asked me for a hand in putting sunscreen on his back. Friends do hand jobs for each other all the time, well, at least my friends do.

P.S. I'm not married to my neighbour.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X