View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default RONALDO GETS THE BALLON D'OR and grows a pair - 01-15-2014, 01:46 AM

Yes for the heathens that follow soccer ronaldo seems to be the new idol.

But we cannot help noticing that he seemed to get more than his share of golden balloons.

http://nbcprosoccertalk.files.wordpr....jpg%3Fw%3D320

But why the hell is he wearing that thing on his head? Did he become a joo?

Maybe that's how he convinced the jury that he was more dedicated to the soccer values.

He had a, perhaps too, hard competition in queerly colored Messi.

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/messi2.jpg

(I've given up on quoting leviticus on these "guys")

So i'll just quote the best goal winner Ibrahimovic (GOD , where do they get those names?).
"When I come home they compare me to a female player."

Yes good TRUE CHRISTIANS, playing soccer is as good as wearing nothing but La Perla to a Dark Room Gayeez party.

Hopefully that "sport" will never work in the Holy U.S. of A..

PRAISE THE LORD!