View Single Post
(#224)
Old
Unsaved trash

Location: Denmark, land of blubber and pork oh yeah and bovine in great numbers and at times even a few sharks
Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 07-14-2010, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
There are no contradictions in God's Holy Word. The Bible tells us that the reason you can't understand the Word of God is because your father is satan.
Now i was actually speaking to pastor Bathfire and not you,
since he is apparently willing to debate in a civil fasion,
without just pointing out that my father is the devil and whatnot,
i will not deny this though taken into consideration that ive never known my father.

but since you came with this little note on my text anyways i will indulge
you with how i see it since you seem interested in debating after all,
if not i would supose that you wouldnt have interfered in my own and Bathfires debate.

first of let me ask: Do you not follow the word of the bible without interpretation?
if so how can you both hate and honor thy father if it is not for the
fact of tolerance? and if it is still not about tolerance then is it not
a contradictory in terms?

and please if you wish to discus further with me please refrain from
merely telling me that i shall jump into volcanos, im the son of the devil
and all that stuff wich you really do not know and then instead tell me why i try so hard to understand the word of your god if i am really that bad...

18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.