View Single Post
(#120)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

just_a_human_being is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-03-2010, 10:26 AM

I got an infraction on my previous post: Dear just_a_human_being,

You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forums.

Reason: making unfounded presumptions
-------
Hello,

Please don't assume anything as to my Brothers or Sisters in Christ. You are in no position to make such a call.

Also, I have noticed that you have failed to make an introduction in our Introduction forum, which is a breach of the rules.

I suggest you hop yourself over to our Introduction forum and give us the common courtesy of a proper salutation.

Unwillingness to do so will result in the compromising of your posting rights.

For making unfounded persumptions, I am sorry it came accross that way, I probably expressed myself in a wrong way, I really don't know what I did wrong, I just want to understand.
Why is it so hard just to talk? I am admitting that I don't know, I am saying that I don't judge, I honestly don't, I just want to understand, I know I make mistakes and communication is hard. But I had no intention AT ALL to upset or insult anyone and even worse to judge anyone.
All I am doing is asking questions, so please tell me what I did wrong and also I apologize if I upset anyone.