View Single Post
(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: THE BIG BANG THEORY: a gang-bang of brainwashing by the JEWISH CONSPIRACY - 01-28-2014, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regens Kuechl View Post
You did not pray in vain. Behold I even made an introduction song for the new series THE GENESIS THEORY
Our holy Lord was in a hot creative state,
Then nearly six thousand years ago creation started, wait...
The Earth began to please Jehovah,
The angels began to come over,
Adam and Eve developed tools,
We built the tower ob Babel using mules,
Creation science, bible history, unravelling the mysteries,
That all started with the Genesis!

Now can you deny any longer that lends me a hand in my work?
Satan is lending you a hand but it is nowhere to be seen....

PRAISE THE LORD!