Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Introduction - 03-25-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Dearest Eva,

I would like to add my voice to those of my brothers and sisters!

Please take time to visit the many areas of our forum. There is much wisdom to be found here! In particular, you may want to visit the ladies prayer shack. My darling sisters gather there to discuss topics of interest to the weaker sex. We hope you'll fellowship with us there. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You are now on my prayer list, particularly that your husband's seed will find purchase within your womb, and that you produce a man-child for the pleasure of your husband and the glory of GOD.

I am unmarried and therefore childless. This has afforded me the time to begin building my pie business, unlike some people here that do nothing but spit out 7 (or soon, 8) fat, retarded little pointy-headed aliens. Or others that try to attract heathens to, oh, for example, Michigan. (We'll talk later, hon - in private)

May the glory and divine presence of our most gracious LORD JESUS be with you always.

In His Grace,
Naomi Ruth Lamb
Thank you I will be visiting the forum you mention, as soon as i can and thank you for your kind words of welcome and especially for you prayers for our wish for a son!

How interesting with your pie business! I would love to hear more about that some time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraAnne View Post
Welcome Sister,

Below is a link to God's word!

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/
Thank you!! That will make quoting correctley, so much easier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
I shudder every time I see some foreigner post from a Bible translated from God's original English language. I know they often lack the intelligence to learn it and only speak their strange jibber jabber, but surely it's not too much trouble to make the effort for Jesus.

It was bad enough when the Catholic idolators hid the true Bible and had them all written in Latin.
Again - I´m very sorry I will make an effort, the next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Rune Enoe View Post
Hello Eva, and welcome to our happy congregation.

My ancestors on my father's side were Danish, so I recognize the 1907-translation when I see it. At least you didn't quote the awful 1992 translation, but as my brethren have told you, this is a true and blue Bible believing King James Only church.

If you and your husband don't have a genuine King James Bible, you can use a site like this one, where you can read the verse in Swedish and then scroll down to where it says "King James Bible" in order to read, how God originally wrote it:
Revelation 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
ETA: I see Sister Basilissa beat me to the punch.
Thank you for the link as well! I will be sure to use it!! And so nice to know, that more of danish desent have been saved