View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Ebonics Bible translation project. - 04-12-2014, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Thompson View Post
I am so sorry, I was having a woman's moment. Please forgive me, Brothers and Sisters.

All forgiven Sister Mary. I too cried as i wrote it, but sometimes the end justifies the means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Mansfield, MD View Post

His interpretation of the verse was to not wear clothing of mixed fabrics. So I do not believe any apology was needed here. Sister Eva, good work. After all, if a nigra can understand it, it has to be right! Give the glory to God - not to yourself
How wonderful Brother Mansfield! I am so happy that it made sense to him, as it barely did to me!
And what a wonderful translation of the song of Solomon!

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Last edited by Eva_Christensen; 04-12-2014 at 10:43 AM. Reason: quote