View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved Trash, limp-wristed nancyboy
Under Investigation

queerliberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.queerliberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.queerliberal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Rape is as harmless as Alaskan oil drilling, says conservative professor - 11-10-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJDnow View Post
If women would dress the way the Bible tells them to, then they wouldn't need to worry about being raped when they are unconscious. If they refuse to accept God's laws, they'd better learn to live with the consequences.
Rape happens to a lot of people--male, female, and other--regardless of what they are wearing. The fact that you think that women should cover up their bodies that way you want them to is disgusting. Who the piffle are you to tell someone how to dress? Why don't you instead tell people to not rape people?

piffleing shit i joined this website to point out how idiotic you people are but i dont think i can handle this oh my piffleing god you people are so dumb