View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese lesbian
Under Investigation

Thenewflesh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Thenewflesh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Thenewflesh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Thenewflesh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Marijuana Kills! - 06-24-2013, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
So it was the rebellious, usurping female nature that motivated you to throw off any use for man and work unnaturally with your fellow woman? Have you been plotting against mankind or do you just have no use for them? Do you think a good backhand wouldd change your thinking?
Yes I think that the "Rebellious uprising female nature" was indeed my motivation. I do have a use for men though (at least most of there bodys) I control men via busting there balls. I do this for pleasure and to control any man I may come in contact with. I just take his balls in hand and punch or kick them until he submits to whatever I want from him. It works and I don't know why other women do it. I don't want to keep doing it but I love it, and I don't think just a backhand would do it. Would you give me a long hard caning please?