View Single Post
(#3785)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 05-21-2014, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANISHVIKING86 View Post
If you dont like the way to World is that is your problem, i respect your religion and believe its a free choice who you worship or why and how.
God is quite clear about how He feels about "free choice who you worship":

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." - Exodus 20:3

"Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." - Matthew 4:10

God wants us to worship Him alone. If you rather want to worship satan or "det danske flag" you may be free to do so, but I think you came to the wrong place if you want to get respect for this kind of lifestyle choice. If you don't want to hear what God thinks about you, just leave this forum and ask your drug dealer from freetown Christiania, he will surely confirm what a great man you are!

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51