View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Parking Lot Tither

Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Wilfred Ernest has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Castrating my son? - 04-07-2010, 12:32 AM

We had to castrate my oldest boy. I noticed when he turned 16 he was becoming aroused by the beatings.