View Single Post
(#103)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected lezbo

Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Lezbo

Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Wives!! Stay in your abusive marriage!! - 05-11-2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei Saeki View Post
What would you like Scriptures for? I'll be happy to provide them!
Why would you want to refer to scripture? Surely we just know Jesus within our hearts. Some people just try to tell me I am listening to my own internal voice and acting like Jesus is inside me to sound more authoritative but it's obvious that can't be true because everything Jesus tells me is right is exactly the same thing Jesus tells you is right. Isn't that so?

For example, we both agree that women aren't servants of men and they are much better than men and we both agree that Jesus just wants us to have sex with men for procreation as a necessary evil but for loving relationships other women are far superior. He says it to me so clearly!

Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.