View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

I'mAbeliever is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists? - 03-26-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Don't be tedious; you wanted proof of something only God could create so I am provided one. You want to quit filibustering and deal with my point?

Face it, you can't explain cucumbers without God. Therefor God has to exist.
Then I can say if God existed, he'd make the apple bigger. Therefore, he cannot exist. It's exactly the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
You see, son, when you grow up, you'll realize that you don't have all the answer. Heck! You don't even have the questions!
1st off, what a cheap technique: "son", "when you grow up". Cut the crap, will you?
I'm aware that I don't have answers, the difference is that I don't turn to a higher power for meaning.

Quote:
You are going to argue against us and make us do all the work. We don't need to do the work; we have done it.
What you have done is to believe in a two thousand years old book.

Quote:
You need to question your own beliefs . I take it you are one of those young boys who puts his faith, not in God, but in science so-called.
I believe there is no such thing as a supernatural thing that created everything and is watching everything everyone does, for all eternity. I believe in facts, for example: the earth is more than 6000 years old.

Quote:
Yet, if you do, you will believe that nothing is certain, and all is merely probable. No answers there then, are there?
I think it's better to move forward and make research instead of just believing in an old book and live on forever believing that.

Quote:
The earth has been around for over 6,000 years and so far it has been pretty certain and no probabilities involved. That's because God's in charge.
If you really believe the world is around 6000 years old then I feel sorry for you - but luckily you're a dying race.

Quote:
Now, tell us why you are a vile, God-Hating atheist devoid of all morals and scruples...
Are you implying moral is trademarked religion? It sure seems so.[/QUOTE]