View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
I'm a politican, not a theologian, but the more I study the Bible, the more simply truths become obvious.

One is the role of women in our lives. It is limited.

It is clear the male authors of the Bible did not intend for women to read it. The readers were to be men.

Take the commandment, "thou shalt not covent they neighbor's..." It lists the ass, the man servant, the woman servant and then, tucked right in there with all those possessions is the neighbor's property called his "wife", or "wives".

There had to be good reason God would have the Bible written in this way. I hope women can appreciate their role as secondary to their men gives them the peace and satisfaction God intended for them.

Oh Good, I thought for a moment there that you had gone atheist on us. I was about to pack my bags and call the realtor.

I don't know what's going on right now, but since we rely on our wives for raising our children in a Biblical manner, shouldn't they read it?

During Liz's recuperation, I made her write out specific scripture for hours at a time until it was burned into her head. I pray that it stuck.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?