View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Bedwetting Alarm - 09-30-2006, 04:03 PM

I don't care how young your baby is, bedwetting is still a sin in our Lord's eyes. In my opinion, wetting the bed is similar to having nocturnal emissions, which is way too close to MASTURBATION! (forgive me Jesus).

Anyway, when my son Skeeter was a baby, they made a delightful anti-bedwetting pad that gave the baby a little electrical buzz when he wet the bed. Thanks to this device, we had little Skeeter potty trained at 3 months of age. Of course, we kept using the anti-bedwetting pad untill he was 18, just to make sure he didn't back-slide.

Now, with the liberals messing everything up, you can't buy the kind of bedwetting device that gives a little electrical shock, but folks who are handy might be able to make one from an old extension cord and an aluminum rack from an old refrigerator or oven.

But don't be discouraged if your hubby isn't handy with tools (he probably makes more money with his desk job anyway). Instead, get one of these modern bedwetting alarms at the link below. I know they're not as effective, but when combined with a good Christian spanking they'll do just fine. CARING MOTHER GLYNNDIE

http://www.webehave.com/ntrainer.htm

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.