View Single Post
(#12)
Old
True Christians™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Real American™ Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ Pro-Life Tell her once Most Obedient True Heterosexual™ True Christian Lady Eats the Most Pork Heaven Bound Heart of compassion Crown of Life Sticking with the original Trump of GOD Trumpette

FranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Let's ban Easter. - 03-04-2015, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Farmer View Post
Next time Pearl, I'll try to make it simpler for you.
Although I am in great gratitude to you, I do not believe you could make it any more simple. It is my own fault for being a mere woman. Let us just celebrate the fact that the Almighty LORD stepped in soon enough for me to respond with my misunderstanding, before I asked to burn Sister Esther at the stake for being a witch. Praise the LORD for intervening my stupidity, and for saving Sister Esther! AMEN!

Walking with Christ,

Pearl

Just a loving, saved, MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL couple sharing this account! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hi Carol, not sure why the Face book isn't typing out my letters, LOL. I hope you can see this message, none of the letters are going in the box. Maybe they are invisible? We do not really understand Computers or Technology. I will have to ask Anita about this. See you tomor